• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meeting went well, nice and casual.

He has wanted me to join them since last june, we now have a chance.

One the paperwork has been done and I have it, then I will do the decent thing and inform the agency/client. Until then I'll just sit and wait

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
      I missed that while logging in
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        meeting went well, nice and casual.

He has wanted me to join them since last june, we now have a chance.

One the paperwork has been done and I have it, then I will do the decent thing and inform the agency/client. Until then I'll just sit and wait
        Bostin stuff. This is a local thing, yeah?

Comment

its a chance to use some existing skills, learn new ones, different arena, mentor people and paid holidays (25 days)

Comment

Only 11.2 miles from home - 37.5h/week - 8-4pm

Comment

Its a chance to put some anchors down and try and establish myself

Comment

the wife is happy with the decision - we haven't told the kids yet

Comment

I hope you wont treat me any different "if'" I return to CUK after shifting to the dark side ?

Comment

there is a little gym on site and only £1/week to use.

It has a kick bag in there so I can use that and hopefully it will give me a "fighting" chance for my black belt grading that I thought I'd never get but could be back on for July

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      I hope you wont treat me any different "if'" I return to CUK after shifting to the dark side ?
                      Not at all...

...permie scum.

Comment

Working...
                      X