• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
    We were out at the weekend as a family, and drove past a field with sheep and lambs in it.

Youngest child (nearly 4) says "I like baby lambs."

Me: Oh, why's that?

Her: Because they taste yummy!!

I think I'm bringing them up the right way
    Sounds about right!

Comment

My youngest loves lamb, beef, chicken... Basically any type of roast dinner

No chance of her changing anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
        Last week, they had lamb during the week.

Youngest child had a piece on her fork, jumping it around the plate going "baaaaaa baaaaaa" at it, until it jumped into her mouth.

That's my girl.
        We've done that with a leg of lamb in the supermarket, although some people don't find it too funny

Comment

thats funny!

my kids took a while to get used to the fact that the meat they eat comes from living animals

once they got their heads round it though they were okay

never once did they look longingly at the qourn sausages either

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            never once did they look longingly at the qourn sausages either
            My mad veggie ex refused to eat Quorn because they used eggs from battery chickens, or something like that, and it hadn't been approved by the vegetarian society.

Still, she wasn't always that fussy about what she put in her mouth...
            If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

car filled up with fuel for the journey home tomorrow, don't want to pay silly prices like the dog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                car filled up with fuel for the journey home tomorrow, don't want to pay silly prices like the dog
                I've got some running round to do tomorrow and a project meeting at 15:00 (BASTARD!!!) so no rush for me.

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  I've got some running round to do tomorrow and a project meeting at 15:00 (BASTARD!!!) so no rush for me.

Oh well.
                  At least you will miss all the lunchtime traffic

Comment

Off for a bite to eat

Comment

All going to plan with the footy

Comment

Working...
                      X