• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    that should have been boobies
    Are you sure he wasn't snorkelling?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Unfortunately it's the two new Norpusses

I can keep it a bay with anti histamines and the pcassional use of inhaler, if it does get really bad then I'll have to rehome them
      Despite having been allergic to her family cat all her life, my wife still wants to get another cat. I have put my foot down and said no - not a big cat fan.

Cats look down their noses at you - I have a wife and children that do that to me instead.
      If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Just call me Elizabeth Duke lady
        How about this?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

How about this?
          don't like the colour

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
            Despite having been allergic to her family cat all her life, my wife still wants to get another cat. I have put my foot down and said no - not a big cat fan.

Cats look down their noses at you - I have a wife and children that do that to me instead.
            I also volunteer with cats protection
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              don't like the colour
              You are soooo fussy, tsk, some people

Norrahe's blog

Comment

How about this?
                I work next to Hatton Garden. There's a helicopter that flies in every couple of days - one of the owners coming in to work.

I was at uni when I got engaged - Elizabeth Duke was good enough for us.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
                  I work next to Hatton Garden. There's a helicopter that flies in every couple of days - one of the owners coming in to work.

I was at uni when I got engaged - Elizabeth Duke was good enough for us.
                  I have to admit that my enganement ring from my now ex was from Ernest Jones.

Thankfully I'm not going to bother with the engagement or marriage shenanigans second time round.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

We shopped around Birmingham for ages looking at engagement rings, and ended up with the one that we originally liked best.

£79.99 Elizabeth Duke.

Wedding rings were about £20 each - just as well, as we had to cut both the engagement and wedding rings off when she was pregnant and her fingers swelled up.

Eternity ring was about £150 from an auction, with a valuation significantly worth more than that.

These days, she tends not to wear any of them, though. Too many messy childrens things to get in the way.

Comment

How about this?
                      **** me, thats a fair chunk of a house deposit

I have to admit that my enganement ring from my now ex was from Ernest Jones.

Thankfully I'm not going to bother with the engagement or marriage shenanigans second time round.
                      I am
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X