• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I'm afraid to ask...
    There was this guy serving up some sort of onion soup in a canteen (in a posh hotel) & he kept licking the spoon between servings.

It really was most odd.

Comment

you'll get a grumpy one on a Monday morning

Comment

I bet that bloody hurts with the Sunday Times - those supplements have some weight behind them!
        Not to mention the free CD/DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Flipping heck, I got that gig I had phone interviews for last week

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Cool. Is it local?

I've got a phone interview tomorrow. The agent doesn't have much of a spec - no idea about technology etc. , so I'm going to have to wing it. Hope I don't embarrass myself
              Good luck, all seems to be happening for everyone now.

Sods law I'll get a phone call about an interview while I'm away this week.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Tedium ++. Not improved by the dreams I had last night. One, I'm sure, was inspired by the "licking the chutney spoon" meme.
                I'm afraid to ask...
                I'm not.

Tell us all about it: link.

You know you want to.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  <plays Iggy Pop - Lust for Life >

Choose no life. Choose no career. Choose no family. Choose a crap desk in a crap office. Choose annual appraisals, performance reviews, unpaid overtime and manadatory training. Choose no payrise, high stress and low pay. Choose fixed interest car loans. Choose a rented shoebox. Choose no friends. Choose chino's and button down shirts. Choose a swivel chair for your office in a range of ******* fabrics. Choose out of hours cover and wondering why the **** you're in the office on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting in that chair looking at mind-numbing, spirit-crushing web sites, drinking bad coffee and eating stale leftovers. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last on some miserable project, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed up graduates your employer hired to replace you.

Choose your future.

Choose to go Permie.

Come to the Dark Side
                  Another post that needs to be preserved for posterity.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Well done Bunk

Comment

Just had lunch and a little game of wii sports resort

Comment

Working...
                      X