• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then again...

Byeee

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      thanks all

I've just taken my mind off this afternoons event by preparing tonight's meal.

2 onions, 2 parsnips, 2 leeks, half swede, 3 carrots, potatoes, beef, veg stock.

Will put the dumplings in later - kids don't like it due to too many veg
      Well that was delicious - the kids loved it and are asking for it again next wee

so I've mush remember to buy the same stuff

Comment

Its all part of the healthy living plan the wife is on.

Loads of veg and a hubby at home prepping it and cooking it.

There can't be that many calories in a bowl of stew can there

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          No, it's not the same.

But it's better than nothing.
          I know, I should be more positive and not moan about how things were better in the "good old days" like old folk are wont to do.

Comment

Although I am getting on a bit now.

Comment

Looking good for my age though - so long as I keep my hair cut short so that the grey does not show.

Comment

I have reached the stage where I don't mind being asked for ID when buying alcohol and cigarettes.

Comment

I get asked for ID quite frequently now - they ask for ID if they don't think that you are 25.

Comment

The combined look of horror and embarrassment on their faces when they read my driving licence is exquisite.

Comment

Oh dear. The drivel has dried up.

Comment

Working...
                      X