• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I just wish Morrisons would stock Purity ales, then I could pretty much get almost all my favourite ales from one place.
    IIRC, a picked up a few bottles of Purity ales in Tesco's a couple of weeks ago, read the labels, saw they used adjuncts (much to my surprise) and so put them back.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      If I do, they might give me a degree and make me a nurse.
      Great idea - you could then administer doses of real ale to the patients
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Great idea - you could then administer doses of real ale to the patients
        I do that already.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

IIRC, a picked up a few bottles of Purity ales in Tesco's a couple of weeks ago, read the labels, saw they used adjuncts (much to my surprise) and so put them back.
          Give 'em a try anyway - you'll be pleasantly surprised I think.

Comment

Purely for medicinal purposes, you understand.

Comment

I do that already.
              Should I ever require a stay in hospital, will you come and visit me?

Comment

Give 'em a try anyway - you'll be pleasantly surprised I think.
                I recall visiting their web site in the past ... yes, here's a page I remember: the happy crew.

Comment

Now that '00 has gone, we can go to bed.

G'night.

Edit: I thought you were going to get that!

Comment

I recall visiting their web site in the past ... yes, here's a page I remember: the happy crew.
                    I'd be happier than that if I worked in a brewery. I've purchased beer from those very shleves in the past - must pay them another visit soon.

Comment

Should I ever require a stay in hospital, will you come and visit me?
                      Absolutely. It would indeed be a shame to leave all your beer to go to waste at home when I could be supping it. Thanks, that's very generous of you!

Comment

Working...
                      X