• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There have been a few mentions of it on the radio but I told Mrs Gonzo that I had no desire to subject her to it.

Comment

Faith No More are playing a couple of gigs here in February next year.

Comment

I saw them play live in 1989 and 1990.

Comment

They've been talking about your champion drivelling on the radio?
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

So I think that to go again would be senselessly trying to hang on to my youth.

Comment

But I have just received a ticket alert email because the tickets have just gone on sale.

Comment

I do like the last two albums they made the most and they were made after the last time that I saw them play live.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  They've been talking about your champion drivelling on the radio?
                  I haven't made it to legend status in this country yet but it is only a matter of time.

Comment

But I went to see The Specials play here a few months ago.

Comment

The last gig I went to in London was The Only Ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X