• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I like the way we were both able to use it at the same time - or rather, each able to use it in our own times, even if those times overlapped.

Presumably the key is for the times not to coincide
    Contemperaneousity is a standard feature capability of the TPD Time Machine™.

It said so in the glossy.

I think that's why we keep being surprised at how often it needs servicing. And cleaning.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      We are going to have a barbecue this evening.
      Some relatives are going to visit.

That's one way of dealing with the out-laws.

I think I need a glass of wine at just the thought of it.
      Not Chianti by any chance? With fava beans?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I just went.

It was an enormous & eye watering experience
        May I remind you that in this cold weather, you need to remove the students' big padded Snow & Rock jackets before eating them?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Well, that was a nice enough bacon sandwich.

Nothing special, but nice enough.

One of these days I must get around to going to one of the proper butchers hereabouts and getting some really good bacon
          Lidl's

Look at the ingredients list on the back of the bacon. Lidl's bacon - unlike the supermarkets and the expensive 'Finest', 'Best', 'Black Farmer' etc. - is cheaper and contains neither sugar (sugar, FFS!) nor added salt. Nor is it 10% to 15% added water.

Comment

And where else could you buy some spanners at the same time?

Comment

I'll bet Lidl's bacon doesn't produce that white gunge in the frying pan that ordinary supermarket bacon does.

Comment

byeee

Comment

Going to the dentist gives you toothache. That's what I reckon.

His poking and prodding has given me five hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    I've just rediscovered why I stopped eating Heinz Red Hot Meatballs in beans.

They give me terminal dyspepsia.

Just be glad it is dyspepsia at the upper terminal and not the lower one too.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      went to the big firework display in st albans thisevening
                      We went to the one in the local park organised by the Round Table to raise doh for the Miners Welfare. £3 per person to get in and it was very good. HUUUUGE bonfire, live music and about 45 mins of fireworks.

Comment

Working...
                      X