• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    i doubt it. what you been up to?
    W*rk-wise I got one project finished off and made some serious in-roads on another.

Took a day off to take the kids up to Warhammer World during half-term (a really good day out it was too) and just had a weekend away in the Forest of Dean.

How's stuff with you?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

and zipster has been stringing some good drivel together too.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        How's stuff with you?
        not too bad. not too bad. i was concerned the clientco project might be frozen to let the main project catch up but it has been approved and all systems are go. just a bit slower.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Took a day off to take the kids up to Warhammer World during half-term (a really good day out it was too)
          what did you get / how much did you spend?

Comment

not too bad. not too bad. i was concerned the clientco project might be frozen to let the main project catch up but it has been approved and all systems are go. just a bit slower.
            which, lets be honest is a pretty fine situation to be in

Comment

but now it is approved i am on the radar proper.

Comment

and talking of which i'd better get cracking on some deliverables..

Comment

what did you get / how much did you spend?
                  Erm, not too much

There's a really good "pub" there as well which serves great food as well as their own "Bugman's" beer - which is very nice indeed
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'm still in the past.

And I'm sad. I've got to go to the dentist this morning.

"I'm not looking forward to it" is insufficient to describe how I feel.

"Morbid terror" would be slightly too strong, but only slightly.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X