• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say "give me a high street any day".

Comment

But is it not all Tesco down the UK's high streets now?

Comment

Once again I failed to make it to any of the vineyards.

Comment

Despite driving past the entrances of both of the nearest ones.

Comment

One day soon I will make it and purchase some wine from the cellar door.

Comment

It will probably be best if I can persuade Mrs Gonzo to do the driving that day.

Comment

Although the legal driving limit for alcohol in this country is surprisingly high.

Comment

I believe that you can drink two thirds of a bottle of wine in an hour and a half and stand a good chance of still being below the limit.

Comment

At least using hand held mobile phones while driving was banned last week.
                    Last edited by Gonzo; 8 November 2009, 05:49. Reason: Non English expressions are beginning to creep into my speech.

Comment

It was rather alarming to see the number of people that used to do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X