• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a good chuckle to these youtubes

Toy Story Part 1

Toy Story Part 2

Toy Story Part 3

Might not be suitable for work if you have speakers on - there is a bit of spicy language

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      The Netherlands is opposite to England - keep the mayonnaise off my chips
      There is that strange behaviour.

My bezzie when at school was from Belgian descent. They put mayo on everything.

That's just not right.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        I did German at school and wasn't bad at it. As a consequence I find I can read Dutch fairly easily.

I reckon Dutch is easier than German; it seems sort of like a hybrid of German and English.

Aren't the Dutch our longest-standing allies?

I've been to Holland a few times (and going back next year too for a conference) and can't find fault with the place. Nor the people.
        I think that honour goes to the Portuguese.

We were busy fighting the Dutch for centuries.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Busy, busy, busy...

I can vaguely remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Hemel Hempstead's development used to be managed by the Hemel Hempstead Development Corporation (which was owned by the Church of England).

I liked the place: airy, green, easy to get around, plenty of good entertainment, easy access.

Then the Development Corporation was shut down and management handed to the council.

It's now a mucked up tuliphole.

I'm amazed at the mess the council has managed to make of the place.
            Local government has a special skill at this sort of thing.

If it ain't broke they'll break it.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              morning all
              Morning Monkey!

Morning all!

Morning (again)CM!

Comment

Mmmmm.

Lustee in fine fettle this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  Morning
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    I think I'm the first in today
                    Excluding the night shift, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Good morning, GAL.

Comment

Working...
                      X