• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I would say that I've never been paid so much for sitting around in an office block drinking good beer with almost nothing to do; but in fact it's the only time I've been paid to sit around in an office block drinking good beer with almost nothing to do
    :excellent!: <--- I can't find a suitable smiley.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i'm looking up ds games for the half term break away

Comment

mario & luigi: bowser's inside story has had some excellent reviews

Comment

i might get that one for minime

Comment

and kirby super star ultra for dd

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Oh dear. A tad over-refreshed last night?
              A teensy bit.

I couldn't get up until gone mid-day.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

if they keep them amused in the airports and on the plane it'll be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  A teensy bit.

I couldn't get up until gone mid-day.
                  feeling better now? got some good greasy food in your belly?

Comment

i've got them on charge... need to go and dig out all the accessories... games and packs and pens and the like.

Comment

ooh - we're over half way to the next century.

Comment

Working...
                      X