• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are stocked up with calpol and nurofen to keep his temperature down.

Comment

i expect we may have a bad night of it.

Comment

dd did a multi-school cross country run event today. all the year 5's from the area attended. 200 of them running for half and hour or so - she came 28th.

Comment

which was a damn fine effort.

Comment

she's only a tiny thing (smallest in the class) but a natural athlete.

Comment

if we have a bad night of it i might not bother going in in the morning.

Comment

try and work from home instead.

Comment

though i should make the effort if i can. am off next week. don't want to make it look like i'm taking doing a sickie and taking the piss.

Comment

i've got some data to sort - hierarchies to build.

Comment

and reports to create. and clientco have asked me to create a new requirements doc for a different business need...

Comment

Working...
                      X