• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Very attractive.

And not typically Germanic.

Black. (Or rather a very fetching coffee colour).
    And with an American accent.

So she's a German African American?

You don't get many of them.

She's not a Schutztruppe Askari is she? If so, don't bother. Apparently (ready for this?) they don't like it up 'em.

IGMC
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

and frozen breakfast for tea?

Comment

but i suppose if it does say "all day" on it...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          spicy chicken fajitas?
          Om nom nom™!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            That sounds scrummy. Especially without the spud, beans or cheese but with the addition of two bits of bread.
            Have I mentioned my recipe for a proper fried egg butty...?

Comment

And with an American accent.

So she's a German African American?

You don't get many of them.

She's not a Schutztruppe Askari is she? If so, don't bother. Apparently (ready for this?) they don't like it up 'em.

IGMC
              Goodness knows.

One daren't ask.

Besides which she's about 35 years too young for me.

Comment

Have I mentioned my recipe for a proper fried egg butty...?
                Or the correct way to dunk a cheese butty into tomato soup?

Comment

chicken jalfrezi?

Comment

ah yes a full Irish. excellent choice.
                    On of the few ways in which the peoples of the British Isles are united: an understanding of what goes into a proper breakfast.

or why not scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on potato bread?
                    Tried that with smoked haddock instead of salmon? De-ee-ee-lish!

Comment

roast rack of lamb accompanied with another and a selection of mustards from around the world?
                      A voodooflux starter!

Comment

Working...
                      X