• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been for a wee.

Ooooooh. How I was busting for that.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Looks more like a swan to me.
      Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      May I change my mind and say a swan laying eggs?
      Er, yes.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        I'm glad VF is here. Top driveller that man.

Comment

For FOOKS SAKE, WILL THE MODERATORS DELETE THIS FOOKING THREAD FINALLY!!!

Comment

It's a sign of a healthy, active, interested community.
            But what about TPD?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Yeah, but that's probably because she banished you and your bottom after that curry.

It was a good one.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Hi VF
                Evening Nick

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  The posting was so fast and furious that the spider missed some posts

All in order now though
                  Did its legs get tangled?

Was its web wonky?

Comment

Oh dear.

What did that cost you?
                    £31

I've decided to give the new Space Wolves a try, so I bought this. And I nearly succombed to buying this beauty.

Also bought a couple of paints and an Imperial Guard Commissar for DS1.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      For FOOKS SAKE, WILL THE MODERATORS DELETE THIS FOOKING THREAD FINALLY!!!

Something bothering you? (As opposed to you bothering squirrels...)

Comment

Working...
                      X