• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean it's not often you get offered free false hope is it?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      To add to the fun, my O2 modem thingy was out of credit

Trying to top it up was next to impossible - I've spent 45 minutes on my iPhone trying to find the URL to use to top it up. I should have realised that it was not www.o2.co.uk, nor www.o2.co.uk/topup, nor mobilebroadband.o2.co.uk, nor any of the other myriad URLs which all end up leading to blind alleys - it was the obvious and intuitive mobilebroadbandaccess.o2.co.uk
      My laptop has a v1.1 USB so my T-Mobile 3G dongle will not talk to its config software so I cannot top it up.

It is now useless.

Until I find a PC with a USB v2 port to plug it in to and then ... oh it's all just too tedious.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

why won'y my keys work?

Comment

Everything to do with comms is inducing.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            wrong! monday is bin day.
            Why can't Europe standardise these things instead of mucking about with bendy cucumbers?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Ooh, blimey.

I'm farting fire already.
              I'm trying to keep my fluid intake up to prevent an unpleasant morning.

Comment

i don't understand this dongle thing. i used to have one years ago. well, it wasn't a dongle but nearly... it was ******* useless. useless. so i took it out and said no!

Comment

wrong again! monday is recycling day.
                  What is Monday being recycled as?

Comment

and everything is now wireless. and mostly excellent. why dongle? is it because one is remote?

Comment

been here before you and i remember?
                      Cue the Twilight Zone music.

Comment

Working...
                      X