• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you didn't i agree. it was very poor.

Comment

though to be honest i have no recollection at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        well done. that needed saying.

er, what exactly did you say?
        I'm a bit too shy to say. I kept waking up in the night as it came back to me.

But in essence it was "I was young once but I didn't put myself in the position of getting my head kicked in by an angry pissed middle-aged nutter to impress the girls nor confuse being a gangsta on my PlayStation with reality where drugged-up homeless care-in-the-community cases wander the concourses at night so why not go home to mummy and daddy before you get hurt by a grown-up?"

But with some quite bad words included.

Not the best soliloquy in the world, but I was angry, pissed and tired. And frightened of getting a kicking.

Next morning I could hardly talk because my throat was so sore from screaming at those little twats.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

you did it

no we did it

Comment

there's a repeater coming up.
            there's a repeater coming up.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

black hawk down is on. 2001. that is a truly great war film more recent than saving private ryan.
              The book was disappointing, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                I'm a bit too shy to say. I kept waking up in the night as it came back to me.

But in essence it was "I was young once but I didn't put myself in the position of getting my head kicked in by an angry pissed middle-aged nutter to impress the girls nor confuse being a gangsta on my PlayStation with reality where drugged-up homeless care-in-the-community cases wander the concourses at night so why not go home to mummy and daddy before you get hurt by a grown-up?"

But with some quite bad words included.

Not the best soliloquy in the world, but I was angry, pissed and tired. And frightened of getting a kicking.

Next morning I could hardly talk because my throat was so sore from screaming at those little twats.

Comment

The first post of 16th October 2009 was:
                  Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  which is as good as one can expect, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Ooh, I went to see her [Toyah] in 1980 - I was right at the front and she touched my hand as I reached towards the stage with index and last finger extended

The things we do when we're eighteen years old...
                    Oh, lordy, lordy.

I think I might need either a cold shower, or Kleenex.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      The book was disappointing, sadly.
                      i won't read it then.

best war book?

Comment

Working...
                      X