• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    This is seriously impressive for a 128 byte executable!
    That locked up my laptop.

Strange.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

been here before you and i remember?

Comment

goodbye mr anderson

Comment

i wish you could see yourself mr anderson

Comment

guinness (just the one)

Comment

wine (just the two glasses)

Comment

and now a scotch on the rocks

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  if i start them i finish them. it may take a while but i'll get there in the end. there are always exceptions of course. there's not much point in keeping on if you hate it or if it is badly written or whatever but with a little dedication....
                  There have only been two books I did not finish.

One was an appalling - yet popular - story about child abuse.

The other was the last of the Harry Potter books. I threw that in the bin. I had never thrown a book away before.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

plus matrix number 3 on the goggle box

Comment

think i'd have preferred the black hawk down thing from yesterday though.

Comment

Working...
                      X