• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was tired last night : went to bed at 8pm.

Comment

Alas I got woken up at 10:50. The baby monitor/listener lost connection to each other. I have never seen that happen before.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50th_(N...rian)_Division

The British 50th (Northumbrian) Division was a first-line Territorial Force division.

It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with 50th (Northumbrian) Infantry Division. (Discuss)

I bet that is a fun discussion.......

Comment

Etoperidone is a psychoactive drug and research chemical. It has antidepressant and antipsychotic properties. In the 1970s, it was occasionally used as an antidote to LSD intoxication.

Why would you want an antidote to LSD?

Comment

John Martin (born John Martin Scripps, 9 December 1959 – 19 April 1996) was a British serial killer who murdered three tourists — Gerard Lowe in Singapore, and Sheila and Darin Damude in Thailand — with another three unconfirmed victims. He posed as a tourist himself when committing the murders, for which British tabloids nickname him "the tourist from Hell".[1] He cut up all his victims' bodies, using butchery skills he learned in prison, before disposing of them.

Martin was arrested in Singapore when he returned there after murdering the Damudes. Photographs of decomposed body parts were shown as evidence during his trial, making it "one of the most grisly" ever heard in Singapore. He defended himself by saying that Lowe's death had been an accident and that a friend of his had killed the Damudes. The judge did not believe Martin's account of events and sentenced him to death by hanging, making him the first Briton in Singapore since Singapore's independence to be given the death penalty.[2]

========================

I thought you had to have killed 5 to be a serial killer? Do unconfirmed victims count?

Comment

Moonring all
              Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                I'm not sure ale is the way to do it...
                Beer is always the perfect partner for a kebab, although usually a kebab is the antidote for a skinful.

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                ...and glad I won't be sharing a duvet with him later
                Spare a thought for his squirrels.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                  Hi there :wave
                  Hello stranger!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I thought you had to have killed 5 to be a serial killer? Do unconfirmed victims count?
                    *Just* three apparently.

A serial killer is a person who murders three or more people over a period of more than 30 days, with a "cooling off" period between each murder.
                    I wonder how many have missed out on that title from not observing the cooling off period?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      *Just* three apparently.

I wonder how many have missed out on that title from not observing the cooling off period?
                      When I was younger it was 5.

These days the kids just dont know they are born......

Comment

Working...
                      X