• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    To be honest that article was not entirely random.
    And I didn't read that one.

Comment

My cunning plan foiled......
      Twice.

Comment

17 36 37 40 43 45 34
        If 4 8 15 16 23 and 42 ever comes up there'll be some mightily disappointed people.

Unless the Island has moved again, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Twice.
          Thrice (or more).

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Just started to watch Micro Men, and realised how disgustingly filthy my screen was - I had to dig out the screen wipes

Judging by the first few minutes, Alexander Armstrong seems to be doing a good job of Clive Sinclair, with one caveat: the top of his head isn't nearly shiny enough.

I once bumped into Clive Sinclair (almost literally - I wasn't looking where I was going) at the PCW show at Earls Court in the Eighties, and the one deep impression I carried away was just how exceptionally shiny the top of his head was under the exhibition hall lights

I mean, seriously: it was a case of looking at him and although I was thinking "Oh wow, it's Clive Sinclair," that thought was pushed almost to the back of my mind by the thought "Wow, that head is really shiny!"
            Ginger & bald.

Not a good combination.

I wonder if it explains the extreme telephone abuse?

A £10k payoff in 1978.

That was a not inconsiderable amount of money then.

Comment

I've always regretted not buying Acorn shares when they reopened after the suspension.

At 2p/share.

They were up to 48p/share by the close.

Comment

Oh well, this isn't getting the cleaning done.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Is this a "you'll never take me alive, copper" chairleg, wrapped securely in a black plastic bin bag?
                    lol.

it was a good fight. but i believe i have come out victorious. for now.

Comment

right. time to head out to see up.

Comment

Working...
                      X