• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I took them to look at one yesterday, but the feeling is that the 37" might be too big for their lounge.
    I'm taking DS1's 32" LCD over there today so they can get some indication of the size and picture quality.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

And not to be confused with Saving Ryan's Privates.
      or shaving ryans's privates.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        I assume they employed the shaky camera effect on that one too?
        Classy

Comment

I'm taking DS1's 32" LCD over there today so they can get some indication of the size and picture quality.
          I'm not a fan of LCD myself - plasma is much better with respect to picture quality.

Comment

and better with the inquisitive kids fingers too.

Comment

I'm not a fan of LCD myself - plasma is much better with respect to picture quality.
              I came very close to upgrading our plasma this week - I managed to find a couple of Pioneer KRP units in stock at one dealer.

Comment

I came very close to upgrading our plasma this week - I managed to find a couple of Pioneer KRP units in stock at one dealer.
                Unfortunately the price has been inflated as Pioneer have stopped making TVs now, and the KRP series are considered to be the best consumer panels ever made.

Comment

Unfortunately the price has been inflated as Pioneer have stopped making TVs now, and the KRP series are considered to be the best consumer panels ever made.
                  Panasonic usually run a close second to Pioneer - they produce excellent picture quality on their higher end models, but lack the "blacks" and contrast of the Pioneer models.

Comment

Panasonic usually run a close second to Pioneer - they produce excellent picture quality on their higher end models, but lack the "blacks" and contrast of the Pioneer models.
                    Shrewdly, Panasonic have taken on a lot of ex-Pioneer staff in their plasma division, so hopefully we'll see something good from them over the next couple of plasma generations.

Comment

Shrewdly, Panasonic have taken on a lot of ex-Pioneer staff in their plasma division, so hopefully we'll see something good from them over the next couple of plasma generations.
                      Perhaps not in the next generation, as that will be a transitional phase, but the generation after that should be something quite special hopefully.

Comment

Working...
                      X