• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    I think I might be able to stand if I get my belly balanced right on my knees.

Wish me luck...
    good luck

Comment

He was the sort of lad you just know is going to do time before he's 35 and it won't be for anything trivial.
      like dumping cyanide to catch some fish?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Good moonring
        Happy bumbeams!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

morning all

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            millennium

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

What are you supposed to do in such circumstances? Bag it up again and take it back?
              yes. though i'd probably eat it or re-heat it or dump it depending on how bad it is.

Comment

should be a quieter day today.

Just going out getting the shopping.

Comment

Why do people buy DAB radios that are designed to look like 1960 trannies?
                  people buy DAB radios that are designed to look like old transvestites?

Comment

and

excellent drivel

especially as one was digestively challenged.

how are the intestines thismorning?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

I see we've been busy.

Busy bees, making honey.
                      And a little bit of wax.
                      Flying round, back and forth.
                      Carrying yellow sacks.
                      (It's National Poetry Day)

Comment

Working...
                      X