• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot think of any nice jobs that require a Biology degree.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Oh, I say, we're a mere 99 posts from the next thousand. That shouldn't take long.
      Or maybe it will...
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Not sure where though. Only 6 months though, it can't possibly have got that deeply buried yet.
        A receipt 6 months old and buried?

I file mine away quarterly when I do my VAT Return.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Evening

Come to join the TPD Night Shift?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            evening

Also come to join the TPD Night Shift?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Eerily prescient
              Not quite.

It was 3 hours before you reappeared.

Comment

Although it was the predicted 4 hours when I reappeared.

Comment

Eerily prescient
                  Anyway, you confuse prescience with experience!

Comment

When trying to make a payment, including the spaces between the four-digit groups on the card causes a "The card number is non-numeric" error to be returned.
                    I was coding retail systems (i.e. programmable tills and microcomputers to emulate them) back in the early 1980s.

We automatically wrote the systems to accept both spaces or no spaces. We just stripped them out.

Comment

There was a trailer for some radio programme about the Millennium Bug the other day.

Comment

Working...
                      X