• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I say hello to him... it all feels like "We're talking to you because it's our job," "I'm talking to you because I feel I ought to acknowledge your presence," and the whole thing just isn't real
    That probably sums up many people's entire existence.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

the big issue is back on stream!

Comment

suddenly the pali comes right up in your face like.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          "but it felt like the attitudes-dictated-by-head-office thing had kicked into gear again.
          "Du willst be nice to zer customerz, or du willst be SHOT!"

How different the world would have been if that had been Hitler's take on Customer Service, European Division.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i can only assume that i had the war of the worlds on tape. (i don't recall fondling the album cover at all).

Comment

and i also assume that i borrowed it, played it a lot and then returned it (since i didn't chuck it out in the great tape disposal)

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                When I last checked, 260 different people had posted to TPD when there had been 99,845 posts.

Now it is 340 different ids ("different people"! There's no people on here!) in 196,588 posts.
                Ahh. <sigh>

When I were a lad, it were all drivelly muck round 'ereabouts. 24 hours a day of drivel, inane banter and general (specifically in general) ness.

Comment

so... i am thinking that a download is in order.

Comment

I ought to go back and read TPD from March.

I know. I'll do that later.

Hello, everybody peeps!

Comment

and i missed the pali didn't i?

Comment

Working...
                      X