• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm going to try and load up an avatar.

Comment

and at the same time test out the vm ware that i loaded to the mac. see how well it copes. only tried it once since i got it and it took ages...

Comment

but that may have been a combination of first time loading software and user incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          i'm going to try and load up an avatar.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

i need to fire up windows because my phone doesn't interface with the mac.

Comment

and i need to interface my phone because that is where the image resides that i am planning to try and use as an avatar.

Comment

i was right. it does take a long time. i could have re-booted and got there by now via boot camp.

Comment

I just saw a job ad that contained this snippet:

We offer amazing benefits, including a 4-day week with full pay, your own iPhone and Mac, and free lunch everyday.
                  Guess which benefit stood out for me.
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

i need more power! if it is as easy as replacing the hard disk i'll do it.

Comment

still waiting...

Comment

Working...
                      X