• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i may have also shown him the ways of bryter layter, if i could only remember my name, abbey road and kind of blue.

Comment

to name a few.

Comment

less than a score to score

Comment

and soon it will be time. gotta go earlier than normal today.

Comment

every track on this album is excellent. the sign of a masterpiece when you hear a tune and say to yourself "this is my favourite" only to change your mind when the next track appears.

Comment

It must be time to go home by now.

Comment

Unfortunately, the lecturer proceeds onwards, indifferent to my needs to bugger off & catch a train.

Looks like it's going to be the 17:29 again this week.

Comment

gawd that banana skin stinks. i really should bin it. except i don't have a bin.

Comment

Just so long as it's not the 17:55, I'm reasonably happy.

Ish.

Comment

I just sneezed & farted at the same time.

I do so hope I didn't follow through.

Comment

Working...
                      X