• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored now.

That didn't <cough> take <cough> long.

<cough>

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      doesn't the giant alien lizard have astonomy problems too? can't you work together to solve them? and one thing leading to another... you have told her you're a gal haven't you?
      I'm trying to keep it quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        good grief - how do you get the time to watch all these things?
        I'm attempting to get through "24" before the next series starts, presumably sometime in January.

I must get around to watching "Taken" sometime too.

That was on BBC2 around the same time as the first series of "24".

And then there's the remainder of "Jericho" that I've never got around to watching. Got to episode 7 & stopped.

Comment

it will come as quite a shock. unless of course she is a giant alien lizard who also happens to be looking for a way off this doomed planet.

Comment

New 24 should be out on DVD this month... I try to watch them as a set - I can't be doing with waiting a week for something to carry on
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

see if i can't finish off this time fades away tour...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                New 24 should be out on DVD this month... I try to watch them as a set - I can't be doing with waiting a week for something to carry on
                yeah exactly. it works much better that way. you can watch multiple episodes or one a night. can get a bit overdosy though.

Comment

new mama. ragged but good.

Comment

tell a lie - it's great! fantastic!

Comment

southern man. gets a good cheer.

omg! this is the one where neil stops mid song. i didn't know this was here. he stopped because he felt like he was in jail... and then refused to play the song (one of his most famous) for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X