• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    i've just downloaded jazz by queen 'cos the kids love the you tube viral of the chap with the nappy who gets run over by a bus whilst bicycle race plays...
    I wonder if anyone bothers with "Hot Space".

Comment

Sorry to hear about that, 5*...

A real bummer.

Have a TPD manly/lizardly

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        DS23,

You wanted a TPD real ale? It's on.

woo! hoo!

Comment

omg 5x. sorry to hear that. what a disaster.

best wishes to you all from tpd.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              what an evening and night we've just had

Sounds like you did a good bit of organising & rescuing between you all. Well done. Instant support like that makes such a huge difference.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Aftermoon
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I have just been playing lego star wars on the wii with eldest son. It took about 9 months to get 160 bricks. But that only gives you 90% !! Now we are working our way through challenge mode : and then comes super stories!

I suppose for £30 its great value : a whole year of entertainment.

It records the number of hours spent on there : so so its about 200 hours!
                  And you've got Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman to get though yet. And the forthcoming Lego Harry Potter.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    After stricyly we will switch to C4 to watch return of the king.
                    We watched that too. I wish they'd produce a HD version of it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Need to do it again soon as the spiders are getting a bit restless.
                      They were some mahoosive spiders in the garage as I cleared it out. Don't tell RC though.

Comment

Working...
                      X