• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Wotcha 5*

How are the chores going?
    Shopping all done, put away.

Dinner all sorted out and in the oven on auto timer.

Phone cable sorted, NAS now up and running

About to try the fax

Comment

actually there are rumours (sorry) of a reunion of the early mac lineup. i would go and see that for sure.

Comment

snide aside my current clientco might be involved in android. whether for or against i'm not sure though.

Comment

for apparently.

Comment

so in the future a mobile device of mine might use the os and be capable of downloading spotify sourced music. and we all know where the future is.

Comment

and we have crossed over the halfway mark to the next century. which is nice,

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                You've got a bright future in marketing.
                not for android though. they have enough of those sparks already methinks.

Comment

and there's a repeater going begging soon.

Comment

i never did get that brew you know.

Comment

Met the doggie for lunch!

The Manchester Food & Drink Festival is on and there are loads of great stalls in St Anns Sq!

He had a yummy sausage on a roll - OMG - it was divine! I'm on a diet, so I made him break a bit off for me, but we'd put a load of mustard and relish on!! Blew the f e cking heads off us! We've been sat there with tears rolling down our faces
                      Last edited by cailin maith; 1 October 2009, 14:01.
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X