• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i shouldn't really have the bridge school benefit bootleg since some of it has been released in an official capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      as i wrote "speaking" the truly magnificent nils lofgren...
      I have some of his solo stuff somewhere, rather good it is too I recall.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Proper Welsh Water as stolen from the People of Wales?
        Anyway, on every occasion when I have been a visitor to the verdant principality, water has fallen like manna from the Heavens.

Surely you wouldn't miss a little?
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

maybe i'll buy some just to pay it back

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            As it is repeating on you, only a repetion will work. Eat the chicken balti pie by all means, but you still need another sausage roll regardless.
            I take your advice seriously.

Comment

And as an ex-customer of Dŵr Cymru am I not permitted to take a drop, according to my needs?
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                I have some of his solo stuff somewhere, rather good it is too I recall.
                yeah some is. he's best as a sidekick and some of his solo stuff is good but frequently a little weak vocaly and a tad mor. still, his guitar work on tonight's the night is top class.

Comment

and now

david bowie - teenage wildlife

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    I'm rather partial to this at the moment.

For those without a Spotify account, it is the album "11:11" by Rodriga y Gabriella.
                    In fact I'm enjoying it more with each listen.

Comment

"Teenage Wildlife" is a song written by David Bowie in 1980 for the album Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps). Running at almost seven minutes, the song was the longest track on Scary Monsters, and Bowie's longest composition since "Station to Station" four years prior in 1976.

Comment

Working...
                      X