• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Now I want beer.
    I have a glass of Chablis Blush (a pinkoholic, CM would approve) instead.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Time for another top-up...
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        That's [Tribute] the one
        Tribute can be found all over the South West, at least as far east as Southampton and as far North East as Coventry.

If we see a Tribute pump on entering a pub, my wife immediately says "I'll drive".

You can see why I married her.

Comment

OK thanks - although supermarket bacon is never as good as the stuff one gets from a proper butcher
          I'm VERY fussy about my piggy-meat: animal husbandry is important.

Mrs RC is VERY fussy about her piggy-meat: organic, preferably.

Morrisons and Lidl's can both provide bacon & sausages that are additive, sugar and salt free. The 'proper' supermarkets tend not to.

Given the choice we use Eastwoods of Berkhamsted, the best butcher in the country. Many times we have spent over £300 in there buying excellent meat. (And filling an empty chest freezer in the process, I hasten to add!)

Comment

I'm in the TPD Time Machine.

(There's a lot of pastry crumbs in here, by the way.)
            And the floor is sticky.

And the seat is a bit 'tired'.

Comment

I'm in the TPD Time Machine.
              It is running so slowly, I think I'll book it in for a service myself.

I feel like I'm in Zeno's Paradox.

Comment

Dinner (lasagne) has been cooked but we're not hungry now.

Daft, innit?
                It's now in the fridge, untouched.

Comment

Hmm... 11.76 GB of videos from Stanford U on "iPhone Application Programming" have made a bit of a dent in the phone's memory - only 13.78 GB free now
                  WTF? 12Gb if videos on programming the device you will watch it on?

Have you heard of the Oomigoolie Bird?

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    RC - your smutty postcodes comp is really hard.
                    I know. The hardest part is coming up with the dirty words. If I had access to either the Viz Profanisaurus or the Urban Dictionary as a text file, then I could knock up a simple program to find all the suitable solutions.

But I haven't.

I should point out that A9 9AA is also a valid postcode though.
                    I forgot.

(so is a BFPO, but there is no smut to be obtained from that)
                    Only as an acronym!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Evening all

Comment

Working...
                      X