• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    The Hammond B-3 organ can be heard in 1960s surf music, where the spinning Leslie speaker created distinctive special effects.
    That was the type I was offered
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Sounds like you need a bacon butty to help you think!
      Bloody marvellous idea that. Alas I just ate my lunch instead

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Bloody marvellous idea that. Alas I just ate my lunch instead
        And in doing so I think I set a new personal best by eating my lunch before 10.00am.

Comment

morning vdf - opportunity knocks!
          That's one way of looking at it I suppose. The other is "oh bollocks, what the **** is going on here..."

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Morning everyone

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Morning doggie
            Last edited by voodooflux; 25 September 2009, 10:01. Reason: Dropped a bollock with the quote formatting.

Comment

i'm not a rap fan at all though i like eminem's output (thank to dr dre i suppose) and run dmc did produce some excellent stuff.
              I quite enjoy some early rap - around the time that Blondie helped to raise its profile and bring it to a wider audience with "Rapture". The Sugar Hill Gang were a fine example.

I can find something to enjoy in most musical genres, the exception possibly being the modern R&B scene.

to go back to your first point - i am starting to prefer the big band swing of the 40's much, much more. i used to dislike it - preferring original trad or later bebop. now i realise that i was wrong to dismiss it.
              I was brought up with music like that, due to that being my dad's "era", but it's only within the last decade or so that I've developed a real appreciation for it.

Comment

i was listening to r4 on the commute. was a small piece on the increased numbers of spiders this season.
                I heard that too - I hope RC didn't

Comment

Just been handed a gnarly bug to look at, in a system I don't know
                  I think that bug may have dropped off my radar for now, by dint of it being reproducable on the current live system and therefore present before I got anywhere near it. It therefore becomes SEP.

Comment

I think that bug may have dropped off my radar for now, by dint of it being reproducable on the current live system and therefore present before I got anywhere near it. It therefore becomes SEP.
                    love it when that happens.

Comment

That was the type I was offered
                      wowee

Comment

Working...
                      X