• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

73... "classic" lineup of box, kerslake, hensley, thain & byron.

Comment

famed for the "demons and wizards" and "the magicians birthday" albums.

Comment

i prefer the previous 3. lord knows how long it is since i heard the first one. i only ever had a bad copy on tape.

Comment

very 'eavy, very humble. famous for the critic that claimed they would commit suicide if the band made it.

Comment

salisbury and look at yourself are my favourites. salisbury has the most ludicrous and highly amusing high pitched vocals on the track bird of prey. very, very, very strange. awful and compelling at the same time.

Comment

byron's trademark was high pitched vocals. i suppose he was trying to match robert plant at his own game.

Comment

he was better and worse at the same time.

Comment

byron died in the eartly 80's i think. alcohol related problems.

Comment

fired from the band he went on to form another band - rough diamond. i bought the album. bad doesn't even come close.

Comment

and a solo album. baby faced killer. i bought that too. shocking stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X