• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after 5 minutes of mick noodling about we hit a groove...

Comment

ok maybe not classic. more like lumpy rock. in comes a secomd guitar... must be that other fella... ken hensley.

Comment

he did most of the work. i think some of the singing was hensley pretending to be the lead singer (byron).

Comment

played a mean hammond and super slide guitar too.

Comment

and wrote most everything.

Comment

not bad normal guitar either but not quite as bold as box.

Comment

they were properly slated in the press. second class to the mighty zep, sab and purps but still had a little period that produced some work worth investigating if you like rock of the period.

Comment

i saw them in 82 and became unfeasibly smitten. a while later realised my devotion was somewhat misguided and investigated better products.

Comment

is strange to come back to them after such a long time.

Comment

20 minutes of improv that are not bad. heard worse from zeppelin. jeeze - some of their extended live workouts were abominations.

Comment

Working...
                      X