• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are 4 levels of warning apparently. i suspect there must be a fifth too.

Comment

a bit naughty to naughty is level 1

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Ello 5*

Not long to go now?
        Only a couple more get ups

Comment

level 2 is naughty to very naughty.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            dd came home with a level3 warning yesterday
            What happened ?

Comment

level 3 is very, very naughty

Comment

level 4 is extremely naughty.

Comment

or at least something like that.

level 1 means a telling off, level two means a telling off by year head and seperation for 5 minutes, level 3 means a telling off by the school head and seperation in an isolated room for a full period and a letter home and level 4 means all of level 4 plus a count. 3 counts and you're out.*

Comment

* out means out for one day. which means that there must be levels above 4.

Comment

what have I done to RC... he's not been seen since I sent emailed him

Comment

Working...
                      X