• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Coq au vin?
    I have a jar of marinade ready in the cupboard.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Still, at least it wasn't a user-built Access database.
      ClientCo have a lot of those too
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        can anyone beat a 45 tab 45 meg excel report?
        That depends.

Was it done in SuperCalc using hundreds of undocumented macros by a student in the summer holidays two years ago? (BBC)

Does it contain macros that call macros that call macros that fetch data from other spreadsheets in other directories and update Word documents on another server that you're not allowed to see because they belong to a Director's secretary? (BT)

Is it one of a set of hundreds of spreadsheets that have to be combined but have evolved over the years so there are over 20 different layouts? (MoD)

Is each one password protected with a different password based upon the month in which it was last updated and which admin bod did the updating? (An asset management company)
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Comment

i wonder if the main project team have seen this big spreadsheet. i hope so. incoming!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Still, at least it wasn't a user-built Access database.
              ClientCo have a lot of those too
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

kerching.

Comment

a score to score

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      i wonder if the main project team have seen this big spreadsheet. i hope so. incoming!
                      Email it!

Comment

Working...
                      X