• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would investigate but i have a large backlog of books. at least 5 or 6 on the bedside table waiting to be read.

Comment

i might take minime swimming tomorrow too. if he likes. while the girls go shopping.

Comment

sometimes he likes it and sometimes not. he might just prefer to hang out at home and play his toys, read books, play the wii etc.

Comment

and who can blame him. it's all i would want to do.

Comment

time for a bit of wii methinks - work off this whiskey.

Comment

I'm off to bed....

See ya tomorrow

Comment

see ya 5x!

Comment

and so they fall away. one by one. who's left?

Comment

DS23, Alf W, Bunk, cs#, dx4100, Evil Hangover, explorer, Flashman, JamieMoles, max, MikeB, moorfield, NickFitz, Qdos Consulting, RichardCranium, sasguru, suityou01, Support Monkey, the_rangdo, thunderlizard, TimberWolf, Toolpusher, xoggoth, Zippy

Comment

zippy doing the wa thing i guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X