• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    I've just bought something from Aaaarrrrgos.
    Does it take batteries?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      Maybe it's your finger squeaking.
      Nah, that just clicks.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        I should probably try and take it apart to apply some WD40.
        Hmm. WD40 is predominantly petrol, a superb solvent of light plastics. Computer mouse, a simple device made of light plastics.

Go for it!
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Hmm. WD40 is predominantly petrol, a superb solvent of light plastics. Computer mouse, a simple device made of light plastics.

Go for it!
          Ah, think I might have some lighter oil more applicable to the purpose somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            I've just bought something from Aaaarrrrgos.
            Is it second hand?

Is it dented like the "brand new" Xmas pressy my wife got off her mother a few years ago? Which came from Arsegas.

Is it already set up like the "brand new" DAB radio I got for my birthday which had a broken volume control? Which came from Arsegas.

Is it already configured with documents on like the "brand new" laptop my wife helped her friend buy a few months ago? Which came from Arsegas.

Was it on a special price because it was the "last item"? Which, when you took it to the till, they put back on the shelf and ordered one from their supply in the warehouse? Which was in Arsegas.

Did you have to wait 40 minutes for the stuff to come out from the back?

Did they try to sell you batteries you didn't need?

Argos has gone from being a super-wonderful Santa's grotto of a place to a chav's sweaty arsewipe.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Ah, think I might have some lighter oil more applicable to the purpose somewhere.
              That's a shame.

Comment

Well that's the spuds sliced for tonights chip-fest. You will notice I didn't say "peeled".

Comment

Well that's the spuds sliced for tonight's chip-fest. You will notice I didn't say "peeled".
                  Do you like your chips with skins on?

Comment

Random link alert: http://www.360electrical.com/

Comment

Do you like your chips with skins on?
                      Yeah, sometimes.

It also makes preparation easier.

Comment

Working...
                      X