• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    they shall not be forgotten
    To our fallen comrades... <salutes>
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      No ClientCo today - spent the night coughing so didn't feel great this morning, and thought it best not to inflict that on my colleagues.
      Even Bob Shawadiwadi?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        Even Bob Shawadiwadi?
        We need to keep Bob fit and healthy - he does all the work.

Comment

the logistical nightmare of getting the kids out of the house in the moring woke me up.
          I find people leaving their moorings wakes me up too. Especially when I'm sleeping on their mooring lines.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

It had better be, otherwise there are going to be a lot of unhappy customers.
            lol

"gw would like to apologise to its customers for the gameplay blood bowl. an inadvertant administrative error meant that the code for cookie bowl was used in place of the correct game code."

Comment

"gw games would also like to apologise to purchsers of the game cookie bowl. due to the aforementioned unforseen cicumstances the game code for blood bowl was used in place of the correct game code"

Comment

century ahoy!

Comment

century ahoy!
                  Where?!

Comment

<looks around>

Comment

<looks around>
                      <hides>

Comment

Working...
                      X