• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fearless and loving.

Comment

loves to be cuddled up and snug on a lap

Comment

don't blame her really.

Comment

the two dogs certainly keep themselves amused. which is great. they get on really well thank goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            ...or talk about football perhaps?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

phone has continued to be hot this week. this bloody opportunity job is driving me nuts with the number of agents calling me. one of them even rang me today via my website! a first (from an agent).

Comment

i knew who it was but they didn't know me. until they asked. "ahhh it's you!" got some good comments about the website (which is nice)

Comment

looking forward to updating it when this job finally kicks into gear.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    looking forward to updating it when this job finally kicks into gear.
                    My website is looooooooooong overdue a complete overhaul as well.
                    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

i've not really resolved some fundamental navigation aspects. re menus and drop downs and back pages. there are a few dead ends that i really need to resolve.

Comment

Working...
                      X