• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    I remember getting my first tape player when I was 11.
    Along with Michael Jackson's Thriller.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

took a long time to save enough to buy a new cassette.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I'm still trying to keep up with reading the drivel never mind writing new stuff.
        Ah, sorry 'bout that

Comment

it would have been late 78 i suppose. i bought jazz by queen and black rose by thin lizzy. not sure which was first but i know that i played queen a lot. until some scumbag stole it.

Comment

bastard whoever it was took it from my bedside table drawer. never saw it again. took me so long to save for it too.

Comment

over 30 years ago and still pisses me off that someone would do that.

Comment

i bought it on vinyl a little later. had a great gatefold pullout picture of naked ladies on bicycles...

Comment

Just getting my second drivel wind.

Comment

i still have the vinyl. mightconvert it but there again i expect it is in a right old state.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Just getting my second drivel wind.

Comment

Working...
                      X