• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    my citroen ds23bvh pallas was taken away for good.
    How so?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

it had been laid up for a while.

Comment

gently rotting on the drive

Comment

actually it hadn't been "mine" for a while

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            gently rotting on the drive
            Ah, my wife's VW Beetle went that way as well.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

i gave it to ny dad a few years ago as a retirement project since i no longer had the right amount of time or space to keep it going.

Comment

it was on the understanding that i would pay for its restoration and upkeep and he would just keep it running and enjoy it.

Comment

which was great for a while. bare metal respray etc. made it look fantastic.

Comment

took it to the 50th anniversary celebrations in paris. that was unbelievable. 1000's and 1000's of them.

Comment

but then he became ill and it sat on their drive. it got a pretty severe hydraulic leak as couldn't be moved far.

Comment

Working...
                      X