• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    By 'eck, , I can see what these kids get out of glue sniffing...
    Permanent brain damage, then organ failure, mostly.

Having done organic chemistry to A Level back in the days when you were allowed to smell the chemicals to identify them, and very well informed in that subject and Biology as to what these chemicals do, I have ever since been VERY cautious of long carbon chain substances, anything with a benzine ring in it and cyanogens.

BTW, a fluoroethylene would have cleaned your bench a treat. Funny how it is hard to buy drums of the stuff any more...
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      For me, there is no grey area, you either like tattoos or you don't. You want one or you don't!

If you want it done - do it and don't mind what anyone else says - you are the one who has to wear it for the rest of your life.
      WSS. Just bear in mind that someone who "don't mind what anyone else says" is a slag.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Trust me - once you start, you won't be able to stop
        go back

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I'm at the seaside

Having a lovely time, wish you were here

My Room Marked With A "GRAND" :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Hello

Back. Bit pished. Happy.

I'm sure none of you care.
            I care. It was six or so days ago and I care.

I am post-event-pleased for you.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Wow, that balcony is totally FTW

The tide's in and crashing on the beach, the wind is windy and whistling past anything that is even slightly whistly, and the seagulls come gliding past below me

I may leave those doors open all night... well, maybe not, what with it being windy
              When we went on our cruise in the spring, we booked a cabin at the stern of the ship, on purpose. We slept most nights with the balcony doors wide open with the immense crashing of the water from the ship's screws just outside.

It was cold and noisy and windy and salty and damp and absolutely wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Did you have a fairy on your back Churchy?
                Ooh, that would smart!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  Oi, Oi
                  Shalom!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    The main problem is that she always used to have the dog at home with her to keep her company, now he's gone she's noticed it more with no-one else in the house.
                    Yeah, get a new dog.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      the even.

and i need a pee.
                      pee

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X