• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

less than a score to score!

Comment

i need microsoft project loaded to my laptop. might have a dodgy old version somewhere under the stairs.... but i expect it will be too old and too dodgy.

Comment

vmware and project this weekend then. and maybe wii resort - is it anygood vdf? (he's bound to have it already)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I notice that, over in Technical, minestrone was hasty to slag me off for pointing out the root cause of his/her/its problems even though he/she/it never originally offered the background information that might have led me to express my opinions in a manner more suited to the situation in which he/she/it finds himself/herself/itself

As for the working solution to the original problem that I also posted (and even tested in IE 6)... gratitude? Wot's that?

I really don't know why people ask for working solutions and then ignore them. I'd PM the entity to let them know, but I'd probably just get abuse... either that or they'd cut out a crucial bit that they thought (from their position of not knowing how to do it in the first place) wasn't important and then complain that it didn't work

Ah well, the next time minestrone looks for help in Technical... well, I'll probably just help them anyway. But I'll still feel resentful, and that's not something I want to be made to feel
          I thought the response was over the top too...

Ho hum, it was ever thus...

Comment

it might be a good time (now we have a big new plasma tv) to get a blue ray player. but should i get a games console that does blue ray too or just a blue ray machine? hmmmm.

Comment

i'd best go all technical and check it out...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                hows the moggie?
                Not too good... sick again overnight.

May have been the super deluxe catfood she was given.

You can't win.

Comment

Dunno if it was just me, but Y**P**n appeared to be down & not in a good way yesterday.

I decided to defrag the hard disk for want of anything better to do on that machine & it took all night.

I wonder if it'll work again when I switch it on tonight.

Comment

century ahoy!

Comment

poor mog.

Comment

Working...
                      X