• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not using my Three Mobile Broadband dongle at the moment - he would have been welcome to borrow it this week.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

i'm getting the impression that vdf is less sore than before. yes?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        gig hunting be damned. how's the man managing his drivel?
        Crikey, yes - it'll be building up into a massive reservoir of drivel

Comment

i expect that now is the time to be very, very careful about overdoing it though.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Crikey, yes - it'll be building up into a massive reservoir of drivel
            I hope he releases it slowly in a controlled manner rather than one great drivel explosion. That could get messy.

Comment

like one of those horror / sci-fi movies where you think its safe to stick your head out.

but it is not.

Comment

i'm getting the impression that vdf is less sore than before. yes?
                I was until yesterday, when I think I may have overdone things slightly (lots of running about to and from hospital at the moment). Things are slowly settling down again today though, and without the need for painkillers so that must be a "good thing".

Comment

splat! and oozing everywhere.

Comment

i expect that now is the time to be very, very careful about overdoing it though.
                    Yeah, I think I had a painful reminder of that yesterday. I think it was optimistic to think I'd be back at ClientCo today - it's looking like a return next week now.

Comment

Bon journo

Comment

Working...
                      X