• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    what were they arguing about this time?
    Dunno.

It was a big argument though, from the feel of it...
    Last edited by zeitghost; 1 September 2009, 15:25. Reason: There's a g in "big"...

Comment

yeah you. and how many the weeks before that?
      <drone mode ON>
      Hello I am NH648614F Richard Cranium good afternoon this past two weeks I have been going through online job sites and the adverts in the trade press. I have also updated my CV again and uploaded it onto some job sites. My job card? yes here it is: link Oh sorry that was the sheet from last time. You will still give me my JobSeeker Allowance though, won't you?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

damn. my ploy failed.

Comment

damn. my ploy failed.
          Ploy?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            The builder next door has just realised his van doors and windows were open.

"Farkin' hell! Oh, fark. Farkin', farkin' arse. Fark. Oh, fark it. Farkin' farkin' rain."

And so on. He hasn't stopped swearing for 3 minutes now.

Well ain't life a farkin' bitch. Perhaps if he'd put his skip where he was supposed to he could have had his van where he could see it.

Ah, I see. He was laying bricks at the time.
            I'm getting a lot of this at the moment. Bulders are in next door and a couple of doors down the street.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Does anyone think I was a bit mean to SY01 in the 'Dumped in it' thread? Process is a bit of a passion of mine.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

not mean enough. need more mean.

Comment

Just had a student in whose landlord had allegedly thrown away all his notes...

Makes a change from the "dog ate my homework"...

He has resits this week...

Comment

I shall be staggering down the hill in 15 mins... it's now gone very dark outside... I suspect it's building up to another deluge.

And it's gonna be a peach...

Comment

It's not quite in bouncing off the pavements mode, but it's certainly very dark... I'm tempted to put the lights on, but for 5 minutes it seems a little pointless.

Comment

Working...
                      X