• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... out there?

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

yes!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Aye, bit sore. I'll spare you any other details
        No pus, I trust...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          No, Zeity, no, please. Those machines (have you seen what %age they take) are meant for ignorant or young people who cannot count. They are, like the £2.75 cash machines on the motorways, performing automated daylight robbery.
          Indeed.

7.8p per £1 deposited. Then gives you a scrip to spend in store...

I chose not to do that...

I shall get some bags from the bank & pay them in over the counter.

All £9 of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            So buy that Jag instead.

You'll get to use that.
            Maybe... The £6k one has disappeared from the Autotrader freebie...

There's a £35k E type in there though.

But that's a tad rich for me.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

That depends, if it would seal the deal with the lustee then it's a bargain

Comment

I can't decide if she's a "lie back & think of England/Wales/Scotland/Ireland/New Zealand/Australia*" type of woman, or an enthusiast who's hiding her light under a barrel....

I'm tending towards the first option really...

*delete where appropriate.

Comment

I wonder if I should put the extension thingie on the vacuum cleaner & remove that dead fly from the windowsill behind my desk... it's been there a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

I was going to point you to the current cheap old Jags on sale at my regular dealer. Sadly, they have done up their web site and f***ed it up. It was simple and it worked. Now it isn't and it doesn't.

I cannot give you the URL of their stock list as it is broken.

I have managed to pull up some cars, including an £11k Jaguar XK8 but it somehow redirects using a javascript popup into a modal window so there is no URL.

Silly sods.
                    Last edited by RichardCranium; 31 August 2009, 13:35.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

well that's no sleep 'til hammersmith done. fantastic. haven't heard that one in decades!

Comment

Working...
                      X