• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I always feel a quickening of the blood when I first sense autumn coming on. I'd assumed that it was just because I like autumn, but maybe this helps to explain why I like autumn

I did see your post, but my desk was covered in boxes and piles of paper.

3 a.m. seemed like a good time to tidy the piles of papers under and on my desk.

I went to bed about 3:45 in the end.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

PlusNet - cheap and now I know why

You can watch the progress of your order using the Order Tracker.
      and that says:

We're now processing your order.

Status: We're gathering details about your account so we can place your broadband order.
      I've still got

- Activating your line
      - Hardware delivery
      - Broadband order
      - Subscription payment

to go. Note, however, that "Subscription payment" occurred on 22/08/2009. I had hoped payment would start when the service started, not 24 days before the line went in and at least 31 days before the broadband will be active.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Hello Diver. I do not believe we have been in this thread at the same before (assuming you are here now).

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Comment

Oh, the usual...

Furballs.
            Would Immac help? All over.

Comment

I think today's excitement will involve buying this month's season ticket for the train...

Seeing if that money machine in Morrisons will give me pound coins for my accumulated copper (all 3lbs of it)...
              No, Zeity, no, please. Those machines (have you seen what %age they take) are meant for ignorant or young people who cannot count. They are, like the £2.75 cash machines on the motorways, performing automated daylight robbery.

If you are going to put your spare copper in one of those, stop collecting change in an empty tetralithiumate-storage-vessel and just give it out in shops instead.

Wandering over to Lidl to see what bargains they have on offer
              Now THAT is a far better use for your saved up pennies. Invest them in Lidl-bits.

Comment

Diddley dum de di doh....
                No voodooflux? He must be really suffering.

Comment

and more painting...

Comment

and more vinyl conversions...

Comment

PlusNet believe in waiting for everything

PlusNet still haven't sent out the WiFi modem router I ordered.

I think they do that once the line is working.

I had hoped they'd send it out rather sooner so I could test and configure it at this house, before we move. There's no chance of that happening now.

Comment

Working...
                      X