• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've come to the conclusion that there's little point in me buying another laptop since I don't actually use the one I've got...

Some more money I've saved myself

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        I've come to the conclusion that there's little point in me buying another laptop since I don't actually use the one I've got...

Some more money I've saved myself
        Zeity, you're almost at 17,000. Go and abuse someone in general a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Zeity, you're almost at 17,000. Go and abuse someone in general a couple of times.

Comment

zeitghost
            More fingers than teeth

That's better

Comment

the painting continues...

as does the vinyl conversion..

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                It is horribly damp.
                Yuk.

Everything is damp, but worse: moist.

There's a fog that limits visibility to about 200 to 300 yards.

And my dressing gown feels like a towel that someone else used an hour or so ago.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

It is five days since I placed the order with PlusNet. Three times this week on three different days they have phoned me to say they can now process my order.
                  Four times.
                  Five times and it is now nine days.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

PlusNet said an engineer would call and offer me 3 dates for installation.

Instead they have now sent a text giving a date and time and saying if I am not there it will cost £105.

They never asked me if it was convenient, let alone offer me 3 dates.

The date they have instructed me to be in - 16 days hence - is when I was going to go to a BCS meeting.

Comment

PlusNet don't do what they say they will

PlusNet's web site says:

Keeping you updated

You can watch the progress of your order using the Order Tracker.

We'll also email you at every stage, to [email protected].
                      I received an initial email, but then no more. But I have had at least 8 text messages, each of which is spread over 3 messages because they are so long. And they never come in the right order.

I said email was my preferred method, so I had a record. I also gave my landline as my preferred telephone number.

So they text, and use the mobile when they ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X