• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

I wonder how offensive that sockpuppet is going to be before it gets banned.
    I would be surprised if it got to the point of unmoderated posting given the name.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

That's useful. We can use 'cant' as a swear word. The removal of feck was most unhelpful. Since my Lunnun accent prernarnces i' 'cant' anyway, it's 'andy, innit?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

You love it really. Better than that rounders nonsense that's been on lately

Comment

Can anyone hear snoring?

Hmph

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

You love it really. Better than that rounders nonsense that's been on lately
            That "rounders nonsense" could well prove to be a great victory for us plucky poms over those aussies!

Comment

Dinner was a LARGE portion of left-over home-made lasagne.

It was jolly good.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

It is hot and humid here.

I don't like that. Especially when it starts getting late.

Comment

What do you reckon to Fulham's new signing Bunk?

Not only did you nick the fantasically named "Zoltan Gera" from us, but now you've seen fit to poach our club captain too.

I hope he does well for you - he's been a great servant to West Brom. Not one of those players who stands out, but missed when he isn't there.

Comment

It is hot and humid here.

I don't like that. Especially when it starts getting late.
                    Bet the spiders like it though.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      What do you reckon to Fulham's new signing...

Comment

Working...
                      X